Botanical Art in Paradise – Savusavu, Fiji
17-24 September 2022
A fantastic week of intensive tuition at Daku Resort in Savusavu on Vanua Levu, Fiji’s second largest island, and one of Fiji’s hidden secrets. The resort is nestled between the calm waters of the bay and the thick, lush vegetation of the mountains.
The mornings are spent in an idyllic environment for painting the colourful and exotic local flora, sourced from the resort and local gardens. Explore new techniques in both drawing and watercolour, and finish your week with a beautiful painting to remember your visit.
All skill levels are welcome and no prior knowledge is assumed. Non painting partners and friends are also welcome and can join in all activities and excursions. Individual tuition and group demonstrations are provided.
There is also time to relax, snorkel, swim or do nothing at all in your free time. The afternoons are for sightseeing and relaxation.
- Ground Transfers to and from airport
- Traditional welcome ceremony with meke and dinner
- 7 nights accommodation in 1 or 2 bedroom garden bures
- 3 meals daily – International menu and morning teas daily
- All course fees, individual tuition and excursions
- Local beach visit with picnic lunch
- Local village visit with meke dance
- Vuadomo Waterfall and mountain village visit
- Town, market and hot springs visits
- ‘Flora Tropica’ Botanical Gardens
$2200 AUD per person twin share
$2550 AUD single accommodation
$1075 AUD per person – non participating partners
$400 AUD deposit
Accommodation upgrades available