Botanical Art in Fiji
with optional Travel Sketching
11-18 July 2020
A fantastic week of intensive tuition at the beautiful Koro Sun Resort on Vanua Levu, Fiji’s second largest island, and one of Fiji’s hidden secrets.
The mornings are spent painting the colourful and exotic Fijian flora, sourced from the resort and local gardens. Explore new techniques in both drawing and watercolour, and finish your week with a beautiful painting to remember your visit.
All skill levels are welcome and no prior knowledge is assumed. Non painting partners and friends are also welcome and can join in all activities and excursions.
There is also time to relax, snorkel, swim or do nothing at all in your free time. The afternoons are for sightseeing and sketching. Enjoy a meke of traditional dancing and singing, a walk through the rainforest, and much more.
- Welcome drink and coconut foot rub
- Welcome dinner with meke cultural performance
- Buffet lovo (food cooked in the ground)
- 7 nights accommodation in 1 or 2 bedroom garden bures
- 3 gourmet meals and morning teas daily
- Ground Transfers to and from airport
- All course fees, individual tuition and excursions
- Local village visit with tapa demonstration
- Vuadomo Waterfall and mountain village visit
- Herbal walk, local medicinal and culinary plants
- Town, market and hot springs visits
- Mountain top villa for sketching
$2400 AUD per person
based on double occupancy in two bedroom Bure
$900 AUD per person
Single Supplement in a private Garden Bure
$1819 AUD per person
for non painting participants
$500 AUD deposit